Saturday , 11 July 2020
Breaking News
Home » Health and Fitness » First Derm
First Derm

First Derm

First Derm is an anonymous process. Once the case is submitted, a dermatologist responds within a 24- hour time frame, but average response time is within six hours. The answer is general information with a possible diagnosis and possible suggestions for self- treatment when appropriate. It does not create a physician-patient relationship, and is not a diagnosis or a treatment plan, for which your personal physician should be consulted.

The First Derm app is available today as an iPhone version and can be downloaded for free. Users will pay the fee of $39.99 (€29.99 or SEK 260) for each case that is submitted for assessment. However during a three-month launch period the price is $15 (€11 or SEK 99) to submit a case.

About First Derm

Based in San Francisco, California and Stockholm, Sweden, First Derm is an app powered by iDoc24 that provides assessments of visible skincare concerns by a licensed dermatologist within 24 hours via photos submitted by the user.

Available in five languages: including English, Spanish, French, Italian and Swedish, the globally available app was developed by dermatologists and iDoc24 Founder, Alexander Börve. First Derm employs telemedicine to encourage at home education and first steps on dermatological concerns. All user information is anonymous, The cost to send in a case is $39.99. First Derm also provides a map of the nearest pediatricians, dermatologist offices and pharmacies using its geo-location capabilities. For more information, visit

About iDoc24

iDoc24 is a Swedish digital health company founded in Stockholm in 2009. The company is focused on evidence-based medicine in the teledermatology space. Since 2009, iDoc24 has answered over 4,000 cases. The user can send in a visual query to dermatologists via any internet enabled device (iPhone, Android and the web) for a first hand assessment of their skin concerns anonymously. iDoc24’s collected data shows that approximately 70% of users can self-treat with over-the-counter remedies, while the other 30% are advised to see a doctor in person for further tests, diagnosis and treatment. iDoc24 has offices in San Francisco and Stockholm in. iDoc24 also powers the STD Triage app.

Like us on Facebook

or follow us on Twitter @iDoc24 or @FirstDerm

About Emma Gilbert

Working in the marketing industry since 2002. This blog is one of my hobbies.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.