Parents and Grandparents while traveling to Canada under Super Visa for any reason are forced to cancel or postpone their trip due to emergency. In that case, trip cancellation or interruption of your trip may cause you to lose some or all of your prepaid trip expenses. By trip cancellation insurance you minimize the risk of loss by covering for the cost of tickets in the event of trip cancellation. Buy cheap Super visa insurance to reduce the burden and avoid unwanted financial losses.
You cancel or interrupt your trip because you or your family member or travel companion gets sick, injured or if unforeseen circumstances force you to cancel your trip. It is wise to get trip cancellation coverage for the following reasons:
- Expensive Trips: If you are going on an expensive trip, it is always a wise decision to insure yourself against the risk of losing money spent on buying air tickets and other non-refundable cost should you need to cancel the trip. This will help you protect yourself against the financial loss that you might face due to cancellation of the trip.
- Travel plans made in advance: If you have booked your travel tickets far in advance than your departure date, chances of any unforeseen incident are high. In such a case, it is advisable to get trip cancellation coverage.
- Cruises: It is quite difficult and cumbersome to cancel the cruise booking. Also, the process of cancelling is quite complex. Therefore, trip cancellation coverage would give you the peace of mind that you are covered against unforeseen incidents.
- Travelling with kids: Kids can fall sick easily. If your child gets sick at the last minute and you are forced to cancel the trip, insuring yourself against last moment cancellation protects your investment in the trip.
Usually trip cancellation insurance will cover you under the following situations:
- An unexpected delay in processing your Visa or Passport.
- You or your spouse or any other person dependent on you falls sick, forcing you to cancel your trip
- Death of a traveling companion or family member
- Damage to your house in a natural disaster, such as flood, fire, or earthquake
- Complete termination of travel services due to strike
- Terror strike at the destination you have planned your trip, forcing you to cancel the trip
- Inclement weather, forcing you to cancel your trip
- You or your traveling companion is summoned by the court.
- You feel unsafe to travel due to swine flu or suffer from medical emergency.