There are many private lenders offering the bank loan alternative, which are small business loans (or SBL). An SBL is a loan handed to either a small or medium sized business to be used as working capital. It is then repaid at a rate usually in the range of 22 cents on each dollar. The reimbursement method usually entails ACH direct debits on a daily basis until the loan is paid off. Typical SBLs run on 4 month, 6 month, and 8 month periods.
In order for a merchant to be qualified for a SBL they must have at least 9 months left on their lease, they must show bank statements for the previous 4 months, they must be in business for at least 4 years, and they must have a FICO score of at least 650. Their bank statements must reflect a positive balance throughout the previous 4 month history.
Once eligible, a loan amount is determined by how much money they have on average in their bank account on a daily basis (since this will be the funding source for reimbursement). Basically, they need to have at least as much, or more funds in their account on a daily basis than what they will owe on a daily basis to repay funds during the 4 month, 6 month, or 8 month period.
But there are also other alternatives, like Easy Guarantor Loans 247. Here are the awesome advantages they offer.
- Quick and easy means to procure credit
- Ignores credit rating of the borrower (no credit checks)
- Typically larger lending capacity as opposed to a payday loan
- One of the only ways for many people with bad credit to gain finance
- Helps to rebuild credit rating
- Paid into your bank account within 48 hours of the loan being agreed