Stickers are a timeless way to leave your mark wherever you go. People put them on notebooks, apparel, work filing cabinets, and many other locations to show their support or share something of interest with the world that’s just passing by. Custom stickers continue to be a very profitable way to promote a business. If you’re in business for yourself, consider the cheap branding opportunities encouraged by bulk stickers.
What sticks do for your business
Stickers might seem simple but the impact they have is very large. Take for example larger stickers that have plenty of advertising space for you to put the name of your business, its address, and its phone contact information. That’s just the beginning of all the benefits of using promotional stickers to promote your business. Here are a few more perks:
– Stickers are extremely cheap and usually don’t cost extra just to customize them
– Stickers are easy to hand out for any and every occasion
– Promotional “gifts” might promote your business but to customers, they seem like gifts, not advertisements, so they aren’t annoying
– Stickers give you the chance to be creative with your brand and let people know what you’re really made of
– Plenty of space on stickers to add your contact information and get the word out about your business
Buying in bulk
Because stickers are so easy to make, and so cheap, buying in bulk is the ideal way to promote your business. You’ll have an assortment of sticker shapes, sizes, and colors to choose from, and if you have a marketing department they can get really creative with the designs and make a super big impression on your customers. Brands can always use a little bit of building even if they’ve been well-established for awhile. Reinventing a brand’s reputation is one of the many things that a sticker campaign can do. Sure, it won’t be the biggest part of any advertising budget but it’s one of those cheap ways to nab free advertising all year long, all for being praised about giving out free stickers.
If your marketing department is stagnating, then it might be time to whip up a promotional product campaign headed by stickers, one of the least expensive promotional products and one with a lucrative amount of advertising space to get the word out about your business.