“I have just got a new Samsung Note 9 and would like to transfer my data from my previous iPhone 7 Plus. Can someone tell me how to transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung?”
If you have got a new Android phone, then you must be having a similar query as well. Gone are the days when switching from one smartphone to another used to be a tedious job. Now, you can transfer contacts from Android to iPhone or iPhone to Android in seconds. There are dedicated applications that have made this cross-platform transfer of data so seamless. We will discuss the working one of these tools in detail right here. So what are you waiting for? Let’s learn how to transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung instantly!
How to transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung with one-click?
Now, in order to move your data from one phone to another, all you need is a single click. By taking the assistance of dr.fone – Switch, you can easily perform a direct phone to phone transfer in minutes. This includes the transfer of data from Android to Android, iOS to iOS, Android to iOS, and iOS to Android. Since the tool supports a cross-platform transfer of data, you can easily transfer contacts from Android to iPhone or vice-versa. Here are some of its other features.
- You can transfer all kinds of data like contacts, messages, call logs, photos, videos, audios, documents, and so much more.
- It supports a direct device to device transfer.
- It features an intuitive and user-friendly interface. No prior technical knowledge is needed to use the application.
- Users can select the type of data they wish to transfer.
- It has an extensive compatibility with every leading Android and iOS device. This includes the latest devices like iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, Samsung S9, Samsung Note 9, and so much more.
- It supports thousands of devices manufactured by brands like LG, Samsung, Sony, HTC, Huawei, Xiaomi, etc.
- The desktop application runs on every major Mac and Windows version.
- No need to root or jailbreak the device
- Free trial version is also available
Since dr.fone – Switch provides so many amazing features it is certainly a go-to application for all those who wish to move their data to a new phone. You can learn how to transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung (or any other Android device) by following these steps:
Step 1: Launch the application
Visit the official website of dr.fone – Switch and download it on your Mac or Windows system. Launch it whenever you wish to transfer your data. From the welcome screen of the dr.fone toolkit, select “Switch”.
Step 2: Connect both the devices
Now, use authentic cables to connect your iOS and Android devices to the system. If you are connecting them the first time, then you need to authenticate the connection (by trusting the computer on iOS and selecting media transfer on Android).
The application will automatically detect both the devices and display their snapshots with iPhone as a source and Android as a destination device. If not, you can use the Flip button to interchange their positions.
Step 3: Transfer your data
Once both the devices are at the right place, you can select the type of data that you wish to transfer. You can just enable the data type option from the list here. As you can see, you can transfer contacts, messages, photos, videos, call logs, and so much more.
After making the needed selections, just click on the “Start Transfer” button. Wait for a while as the application would transfer your data. The on-screen indicator will let you know about its status.
In the end, the application will inform you as soon as the transfer is completed. Now, you can remove both the devices safely and access your data without any restrictions.
That’s it! By following this simple drill, you can learn how to transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung with a single click. The process is quite similar to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone as well.
Transfer contacts from iPhone to Android with Google sync
Another way to transfer contacts from an iOS to Android device is by using your Google account. If you want, you can add your Google account to your iPhone and sync your contacts with it. Later, you can use the same account to set up your Android device. To learn how to transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung, you can follow these steps.
- Unlock your iOS device and go to its Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendar > Add Account and choose “Google”.
- Log-in with your Google account details and add it to your iOS device.
- Once it is added, go to your Google account and turn on the syncing options for contacts. This will sync the existing iPhone contacts with your Google account.
- Later, you can use the same Google account to set up your Android device. If the contacts aren’t already there, go to its Google Account settings and sync your contacts from here.
Which method should I choose?
Needless to say, dr.fone – Switch is a faster and more convenient way to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone or vice-versa. With the second method, you can only sync your contacts, notes, calendar, and mails. Also, it is a more complicated approach.
If you wish to transfer your entire data (like photos, videos, audios, call logs, messages, contacts, and more), then dr.fone – Switch would be a perfect solution. With just one click, it can perform a direct device to device transfer in a hassle-free manner.
By following these methods, you can easily transfer contacts from Android to iPhone or iPhone to Android. Since dr.fone – Switch features a free trial version you can try the tool on your own and explore all the amazing features that it has to offer. Now when you know how to transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung or any other Android device, you can share this guide with others and teach them the same as well.