Summary : greenreceptionist.com specializes in providing virtual receptionists for different types of companies from all over the world. The services are very cost effective and they do not compare with the costs of hiring a full time receptionist to handle all incoming calls.
Many companies usually go through a tough decision making process when it comes to hiring virtual receptionists to handle some of their calls.
Here is a quick guide to help you evaluate whether you are need to hire a virtual receptionist
1. You have been thinking about it for more than 6 months: If you have been thinking about virtual receptionists for more than six months, it is clear that you need one (or a team) more urgently that you are willing to admit. Get free consultation from us to help you clarify your needs.
2. Your customers are complaining that they can’t access you: This is a clear sign that you need more help in this area. It may because of time zone differences, or clogged lines. Whatever the cause, it is time to hire a virtual receptionist.
3. Your competitors are already using virtual receptionists: It simply means that your industry has moved on and you have not. Find out why your competitors are using virtual receptionists and make a decision as to whether you should follow suite
4. You do not have the funds to employ more employees: You may be clear that you need more receptionists, but you simply don’t have the funds to employ new ones. Solution… virtual receptionist
5. You need an inexpensive method of proving that better customer care will improve your business: Hiring virtual receptionists for a week, month, or quarter will give you the proof you need in regards to improving your customer care.
Greenreceptionist.com specializes in providing virtual receptionists for different types of companies from all over the world. The services are very cost effective and they do not compare with the costs of hiring a full time receptionist to handle all incoming calls.
Green Receptionist also has a very flexible pricing guide, which allows clients to negotiate terms according to their needs. You can access fulltime (24/7) virtual receptionists to meet the needs of your business at a fraction of the cost of hiring a full time receptionist from greenreceptionist.com.