What?s the point of building an ethical company, then turning around and using unethical techniques to get business? Unfortunately, that?s not a choice many companies have when they?re deceived by search engine optimization services that use unethical SEO practices to trick all types of search engines into driving traffic to their clients? websites. Avoid this potentially disastrous pitfall by knowing the 5 things to look for in an SEO company, as illustrated by real-world examples from Cybermark International ? an ethical search engine optimization company with hundreds of clients all over the world whose loyalty proves its effectiveness.
1) SEO Expertise. All the ins and outs of effectively optimized webpages aren?t something you can learn in a week, a month or even a year. In fact, that?s probably why some SEO companies resort to unethical practices. The intricacies are simply too numerous and complex for most people to fully grasp and incorporate into ethical, effective search engine optimization packages without years of firsthand experience ? with what works and what doesn?t.
Cybermark International has been in the SEO business since 1994, just two years after the Internet was made available to the general public. Kimberly Judd-Pennie, the founder of Cybermark, has spent every day since developing the art and science of search engine optimization. Hers are ethical, innovative techniques that typically increase online sales at least 20 percent at the onset, with impressive exponential growth to follow, as evidenced by the many loyal clients who have entrusted their SEO to Cybermark for years.
2) Promises They Can Keep. No one can guarantee you a number one ranking on Google, and anything promised to the contrary simply is not true. In fact, the only thing an SEO company can promise you are the application of techniques that have been proven to significantly improve your ranking in search engine results.
Some SEO companies promise ?partner only? advantages, implying that they have some sort of special relationship with all types of search engines that can guarantee you better rankings. That is most certainly not the case, as no search engine treats any one SEO company differently than the next. In fact, what they?re probably talking about is ?paid inclusion,? in which your search engine submission fee is included in the search engine optimization package.
3) Honest, Clearly Defined Strategies. If an SEO company cannot clearly explain to you what they?re doing, and why, then there?s probably something to hide. Unfortunately, you have much more to lose from this deception than the level of trust between you. Some techniques ? known as ?black hat SEO? ? involve deception of the search engines in such a way that it results in being banned from their listings altogether!
Kimberly Judd-Pennie is all too familiar with the devastating impact of black hat SEO on websites, as some of her clients have experienced themselves before discovering Cybermark. One of Kimberly?s long-standing clients first came to her after an SEO company?s tactics got the company banned from all types of search engines. They had used a technique called ?sneaky Java Script redirect.? Instead of a human being writing readable, relevant content, a software program generates the practically unreadable, keyword-stuffed text. Only, it?s for Googlebot?s ?eyes? only. As soon as the website program detects movement of a mouse (i.e., the presence of a real person), a different version of the text appears on screen. Fortunately, within just a few weeks of being with Cybermark, this company was added back into the search engines and achieving better rankings than ever before.
4) Long-Term Outlook. Search engine optimization cannot be achieved overnight. On the contrary, it can take several months for ethical search engine optimization techniques to generate the kind of dramatic results every website owner wants to see. Some techniques for optimized webpages only work well when applied slowly over a long period of time ? like ?backlinking? or ?inbound linking,? which means building up a network of links from other websites pointing to your own. This is beneficial because the more links that point to you ? from quality, content-rich, high-ranking sites ? the more likely that search engines are to see your website as an authority on its topic, and list you accordingly.
Though search engine optimization most certainly can, and should, improve your results within a few weeks time, it in no way represents the entirety of what you should expect from a quality SEO company. So if they don?t have a plan for optimizing your website over the long haul, it?s not the plan for you.
5) Free Consultation. Why pay for a consultation, or evaluation of your website, from a company who has yet to prove themselves to you? A free consultation for optimized webpages gives you the advantage of assessing an SEO company?s level of professionalism and expertise without investing anything more than your time.
Considering the critical importance of choosing an ethical search engine optimization company, Cybermark International offers a Free Website Evaluation. Though it?s most certainly an opportunity for them to share with you the search engine optimization packages best-suited to your website, it?s also a chance for you to get to know Kimberly and her team ? SEO experts who prove that effective SEO can be ethical too.