Are you looking for something to liven up your shop window display following Christmas? Need to draw in more attention to your deals or sales? At HFE signs we have a wide range of shop signs that can completely change the appearance of your shop front, giving it a new uplift for 2014.
We have various types of banners, rigid signs, pavement signs and many forms of mobile advertising, we have all you need to completely transform your shop for the New Year.
You can either upload your own artwork or logo or you can use our easy to use customizer to create your shop signs. We also have pre-designed templates that you can use if you want a common message or a seasonal sign, we currently have:
- Seasonal Pre-made Banners
- Celebration & Birthday Banners
- Pubs & Food Banners
- Sports Banners
- Car & Vehicle Banners
- Sale Banners
- Safety and Common Banners
If you want a custom banner but you do not have the equipment or time to design your own banner then you can as us to design your shop sign for free. All you have to do is tell us what you want in your banner then we will send the design to you by email before printing it on the colour and size of banner you want.
Need to save money? Then we offer a Mono option for our banners which is 30% cheaper and still comes in a range of different sizes. Mono means that your banner would be a white background with black text upon it. Our Mono banners are also available to order online 24/7 and if you order it before 11am you can get it printed and delivered on the same day. On top of this, if you order any variety of banner twice then you will qualify for free delivery.
If you want shop signs that are slightly more durable then a banner then we have a range of rigid signs that can also be customised to your needs:
- Correx (Fluted Boards) – Lightweight, waterproof material suitable for indoor and outdoor signs. The material is 4mm thick and is recommend to only be used when the lifetime of the sign is minimal i.e. temporary signage
- Foamex (Solid PVC)- A rigid plastic compressed PVC material suitable for indoor and outdoor signs. Relatively lightweight and is fully waterproof, Foamex signs are a cheap option for shop front signs and many outdoor signage applications, they are very durable and the material can easily be screwed, drilled or even nailed to a whole range of surfaces
- Acrylic (Glazed Finish) – a rigid plastic material suitable for both indoor and outdoor signs, they offer a high end impression and look best when mounted on stand-offs. Acrylic signs give your clients the best first impression, so if your image is important for your business we would recommend acrylic signs
- Aluminium/ Dibond – Mainly used when strength is the most important factor as the anodised finish protects from corrosion. Dibond is a composite (layered bonded) material that gives very high strength but is also relatively light weight
- Shop Fascia Signs – We offer three choices of material for shop fascia signs, Foamex, Acrylic and Dibond
- Sign Frames – comes cut and mitred ready for simple and easy assembly, the framing is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
So if you want more information on how you can transform your shop please visit our website at www.hfe-signs.co.uk and take a look at our fantastic offers.