Wireless charging, a somehow new term for some of you, uses an electromagnetic field to transfer energy between two objects. This is usually done with a charging station. Energy is sent through an inductive coupling to an electrical device, which can then use that energy to charge batteries or run the device.
On Amazon, I found a nice qi charger: CHOE wireless charger T513, this is a new released qi wireless charger, the biggest advantage is the big charging area, compared with normal wireless charger’s critical charging area. This one will be quite easy to use since you don’t have to match transmitter coil and receiver coil.
Here are some features of the brand new CHOE wireless charger T513:
- Comes with a Solid Blue light indicator to show you whether your phone is charging
- Wall charger plug is not provided or required,use the wall charger that comes with you phone(1a above).
- Three transmitting coils works together more than ordinary one, fully covering the wireless charger for full direction transmitting, make sure wherever you place your phone on it, the charging goes perfectly.
- It will work with Samsung Note 3/ Note 2/Galaxy S3/S4/iphone4/4s/5/5S with special Receiver. The package DO NOT include Receiver.
- Charging pad with Widly charging area and Just place your Qi wireless charging capable smartphone down on the pad and charging starts.
Price: $35.99 & FREE Shipping.